The bells have been quiet for a while. It turns out that a drive chain became disconnected. The bells are now ringing! The three bell peal was manufactured in Troy, NY in 1892. The Angelus bell is named Santa Maria Magdalena. The other bells do not have names. Click the arrow below to hear the bells..
Here are some photos of the bells: